Fulton Speedway Season Finale Saturday, October 16 with A $2,000-to-win Enduro Plus Sportsman and 4-Cylinder Open
By Dave MedlerÂ
FULTON, NY â€“ (October 11, 2021) â€“Â The Fulton Speedway will close out their successful and fun 2021 racing season this Saturday, October 16th.
Racing on the â€˜Highbanks' will feature the $2,000-to-win, wild and unpredictable Fall Foliage 200-Lap Enduro, presented by Rocket Racing Setups. Enduro registration and rules can be seen by clicking on the following linkÂ http://fultonspeedway.com/index2.php/fall-foliage-enduro/. Enduro car entry is discounted $25 until October 14 then $50 after October 14.
The Sportsman Fall Fun Run and the 4-Cylinder Open will also be in action. The 4-Cylinders will follow home track rules.
Saturdays Order of Events:Â
- 2:00 pm â€“Â Grandstands OpenÂ
- 2:00 pm â€“Â Pit Gate Opens â€“ All Classes Draw at the gate with the handicapper â€“ Enduro 200 driver register with the handicapper â€“ Enduro 200 tech begins.
- 3:00 pm -Â Hot Laps â€“ Sportsman â€“ 4-Cylinder Open
- 4:00 pm â€“Â Heats - Sportsman (8-Laps) â€“ 4-Cylinder (6-Laps)
- Break â€“ Track Groom â€“ Enduro 200 Drivers Meeting at the pit building
- Features â€“ Sportsman (25-Laps) - 4-Cylinder Open (20-Laps)
- Approx. 5:30 pm â€“Â Rocket Racing Setups Fall Foliage Enduro 200 â€“ Halfway Break at Lap 100
Â Any questions you might have, contact Cory Reed at (315) 593-6531 orÂ firstname.lastname@example.org. For all the latest news heading into the 2022 racing season, visitÂ www.fultonspeedway.comÂ throughout the offseason and like the speedway Social Media pages.Back to News